Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default Amazing

On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 10:01:26 -0600, Just Wondering
Actually, what they'd have to do is tell the truth about their financial
situation. There's no shame in being poor. Would you rather have them
lie about it?

Really? I wonder how you'd feel admitting to your friends that you
were poor? Shame, embarrassment, difficulty surviving with dignity?
However you want to describe it, I've never ever met anyone that liked
being poor.

Admitting you're poor to anyone is the unsaid suggestion that you
weren't smart enough to earn a decent living.