Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Amazing

Han wrote:

This morning, my haircutter girl at the neighborhood new Great Clips
made a mistake in entering data into the cash register. Now she had
to pull out the calculator to subtract $7.01 from $14.00. I'm just
saying ...

Why did you have to go there Han? Now it's my turn... I bought something
at a local cash and carry type store. The total came to something like
$7.20. I gave the girl $20.20. Didn't even throw her a curve ball by
giving her a twenty and a quarter - straight up $20.20.

She screwed somethin up on her "think for me"-cash register and had to ask
another cashier for a calculator to figure out my change. I was so baffled,
I didn't even come up with a smart ass comment...

--

-Mike-