Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Amazing

On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 16:03:05 +0000 (UTC), Larry Blanchard
wrote:

On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 01:25:55 +0000, Han wrote:

In the UK, if a patient lives or dies, it's no biggie - the doctor,
nurse, or hospital janitor gets paid the same. A recent report claimed
that upwards of 130,000 people die each year in the UK from
non-treatment or poor treatment.

How many of those people chose palliative treatment rather than
aggressive "life"-saving treatment?

He also forgot to mention that around 200,000 die each year in the US
from medical mistakes - and that apparently doesn't include non-treatment.

I read something that put it closer to a million a year. Gary Null
says 480k from adverse drug reactions/medical errors.
http://www.whale.to/a/null9.html

--
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.