Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Amazing

On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 08:32:42 -0400, Keith Nuttle wrote:

Before the government got involved the family with the help of the
community handle problems where the family could not afford health care.

No family? No friends, or at least none better off than you? To the
poorhouse! Which, BTW, was run by the local/county/state government.

Now it's federal. Why? Because the state politicians figured out it was
safer to blame taxes on the feds so they wouldn't be responsible.

When I was a child, we had a name for the homeless - we called them
"escapees from the insane asylum" - want to go back to that?