Posted to alt.home.repair
Home Guy Home Guy is offline

Default Vertical Geothermal HVAC

Oren wrote:

Can you hear me laughing from up here?

What is funnier and really worth a laugh is when you get knocked of
your pedestal.

How's that "marshall law"

Wow, nailing me for a spelling error. That's lame.

and that Holder conviction working out for you?

The US congress declared him guilty of criminal contempt of congress.
That is a conviction in as far as the congress is concerned. Or don't
you understand that?

And why are you fighting the exact terminology here? Are you trying to
defend Holder? Are you trying to say that what he did was no
transgression against your congress?

You never answered me on how you get your sheep to push back.

The only sheep around here are the people of the united states. And
they apparently never push back against the theft of their freedom and
liberty by their so-called elected and appointed representatives.

This is how you and harry operate.

I'd lay off the bath salts if I were you.