Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default O/T: Warm Enough

Dave wrote:
On Sun, 01 Jul 2012 13:05:30 -0400, wrote:
I can't disprove global warming, but we're currently on the high side
of a sunspot cycle which fits with 100 degrees in the afternoon and
75 degrees at night. Wouldn't true global warming also increase the
nighttime temperatures?

This is ridiculous. It's a factual impossibility that man has not had
a noticeable affect on the weather of this planet. ALL that you
naysayers have to offer in rebuttal is half baked theories as to why
it probably is something else.

The amount of CO2 in the atmosphere is roughly equivalent to comparing the
chalk outline of a football referee to the entire field (including sidelines
and goals) after he was stabbed repeatedly by irate fans for making three
separate bad calls against the home team. The increase in CO2 for the past
century corresponds to the stain left on the field as he bled out.

P.S.
After this interruption, the remainder of the game, some nine minutes, was
played with NO penalty calls at all.