Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Amazing

Ed Pawlowski wrote in
:

On 01 Jul 2012 11:23:58 GMT, Han wrote:

It underwent revolutionary changes in Holland in ~2006. It works in
Canada (ask Robatoy), and it is working just fine in Massachusetts.

Working, yes. Working just fine? Debatable.

Rates keep going up even with everyone insured. Where is the big
savings promised?

It's a common refrain. In Holland too, they have had to adjust premiums
upward. Probably savings come from the fact that there is no or far less
cost caring for indigent. I wish I know how I could get healthcare costs
to go down. On the other hand, several of my medications have gone
generic, and they cost me far less now (and the cost to the insurance
company is down too, probably).

--
Best regards
Han