Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Amazing

On Sun, 01 Jul 2012 08:14:14 -0400, Keith Nuttle wrote:

I did compare insurance company and found that while the basics were the
same the price varied significantly for the additional that was provided
between the various companies and policies. These additional included
co pays, and what was deductible and not, eye glass, dental, etc..

I don't know what you looked at Keith, but if they were indeed Medicare
Supplement Policies they did not vary in benefits within a federally
defined level (A,B,...).

I suspect you were looking at MedAdvantage plans or plans that had
nothing to do with Medicare.