Posted to rec.woodworking
Keith nuttle Keith nuttle is offline

Default O/T: Amazing

On 6/30/2012 12:41 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Sat, 30 Jun 2012 00:12:47 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Plan F. No deductible, no co-pay, no paperwork. Most expensive option
though. Has some coverage for foreign travel too. Varies by state and
insurance but my cost is $230/month.

I went with B. No co-pay or paperwork, but doesn't pay the doctors
deductible. It does pay the hospital deductible. I found that the
difference between B and C was greater than the cost of the deductible.
And yes, C does cover a few other things but I though those were minor.

We pay about $140 each thru AARP. I don't remember what you get
additional for F over and above the deductible, but I didn't think it was
worth an extra $90 a month.

You need to talk to an insurance agent that has access to several
different companies, and compare the cost for what you are getting.

Especially watch the out-of-pocket expense maximum and the deductible.
For some companies these items are additive. ie. if your out-of-pocket
maximum is 3000 and your maximum deductible is 3000 you will have to
come up with 6000 if the cost of the procedure is large enough.