Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default O/T: Amazing

Keith Nuttle wrote in
:

snip

What it would require is an accurate analysis of what has triggered
exploding health care costs, figuring out where the money really
goes, and finding solutions to getting the costs under control.

Let start the cost analysis with the cost of government imposed
regulations. When I worked in a Pharmaceutical nearly a third of
their total staff was devoted to regulatory compliance.

The compliance regulations and the time it took to comply with the nonsense
(changing every 3 months) is what drove me to retirement. No miore faldera
for me!

(much snipped)
--
Best regards