Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Phil Hobbs Phil Hobbs is offline

Default Mr Squid

legg wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jun 2012 16:43:18 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:26:00 -0500, legg wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 15:05:59 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 17:03:43 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 07:11:04 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

snip
Squid, or Calamari, is rather popular in many parts of the world.

Yep. I have calamari in some form or another probably once a week.

I used to be able to get abalone, but it seems to have vanished,
victim of endangered species restrictions.

...Jim Thompson

Victim of over-harvesting and habitat degradation.

RL

And, around here, the recovery of the sea otter population.

Its the eco loons meddling and over comensating with their conservation
efforts.

You can still buy and eat abalone, if you must. Nobody will call you a
loon for doing so. It'll likely be the product of a controlled harvest
of non-endangered species. Your kids might be able to do the same,
when they're your age. Knock on wood.

RLoon

Of course, it tastes like fish and has the consistency of shoe leather,
but never mind....

Cheers

Phil Hobbs
--