Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

" wrote in
:

On Thu, 28 Jun 2012 20:44:16 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jun 2012 20:18:51 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 6/26/2012 9:29 AM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

Lew

Did you notice the strictly decreasing trend since 5/15/12?
The newsman said maybe $3.00/gal by fall.

I paid $2.92 Sunday.

I paid "zip" today.

I got a pleasant surprise at the pumps today. I only paid $3.49.9 a
gallon. My last tankful was $80 and today it was $60. Me like this
trend.

Just remember, four years ago it was $1.80ish.

Need to keep things in perspective. Inflation-adjusted prices show that
gas today does not cost all that much more than in previous decades. If
you count in that the Iranians have been inflating the price by their
rhetoric and crazy behavior, gas is really cheap. Count the upswing in
domestic energy production, and prices should come down more. Certainly
if the Keystone pipeline morons finally come up with an approvable route.

--
Best regards
Han