Posted to sci.electronics.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default Question for the Leftpondians - completely OT ... :-)

Per Archon:
US trucks are so crap, 1950's engines. Crawl up hill, no brakes
down hill. Driven by suicidal Mex's. Always tailgating, All chrome and
no safety gear, no spray suppression, no side bars, ineffective tail
bars, totally lethal to other drivers. Stay well away from them on
interstates. We have a couple rollover almost every day here in NJ.

Can't comment on equipment bc I don't know diddley.

But I drive in the Philadelphia/South Jersey area and it seems to
me like 98% of the drivers are pretty good. Yeah, every so often
one sees the guy who thinks he's driving a car... but I'd bet he
is not a professional driver, and maybe not even legal.

The vast majority of the time they look to me like they are
driving about as safe as they can given so many automobile
drivers texting, talking on cell phones, passing on the right,
and so-forth.
--
Pete Cresswell