Posted to uk.d-i-y
Windmill[_3_] Windmill[_3_] is offline

Default OT - power outages; where are they reported?

"Dave Liquorice" writes:

On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 21:50:41 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

Copper wire theft...

As it was only off for short while, attempted copper wire theft.

You're suggesting maybe that the line fault cleared, allowing a reset,
after the vaporisation of the propspective thief?

I should be ashamed of myself for thinking it would serve such an
individual right.
Someone here once protested that a death sentence was a bit extreme as
a punishment for cable theft, and I thought that he was a lot more
ethical than I.
But somehow I wouldn't feel much sorrow.

--
Windmill, Use t m i l l
J.R.R. Tolkien:- @ O n e t e l . c o m