Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jethro_uk[_2_] Jethro_uk[_2_] is offline

Default Windows 8 trial

On Thu, 28 Jun 2012 13:40:38 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

"NT" wrote in message
On Jun 27, 10:15 pm, "Jim Hawkins" wrote:
I wasted over an hour downloading this trial on my other PC.
I have decided I do not now want it, but it doesn't tell me how to
revert to the original XP ! Anyone know how ?

before you do, try linux mint. It makes windows look pointless.

Mint doesn't work very well on my touch screen tablet. I don't think the
multi touch screen or digitiser work well under any linux system.

Isn't that what Unity (in the Ubuntu stream since 11.04) is supposed to
address ?