Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bridgeport Series I CNC, how to run it.

Ignoramus28574 wrote:

I finally brought that Series I CNC Bridgeport to my warehouse.

It does power up.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Bridgeport-Series-1/

It does not complain of anything, however, I was pressing various
buttons and I could not get it to do anything, such as move in X, Y,
and Z.

I did take it out of E-Stop.

I am wondering if anyone has a manual for it, or a simple instruction
like "press this and then press that button" to just get it to move
and move the spindle.

You may need to have air, and the lube pump switch needs to sense
there is oil in the tank. Is this a BOSS? It may have blown or
dirty fuse contacts in the motor drives.

Jon