Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 78 year old company threatened by eminent domain

I think your perspective is different than mine. About conservatives, and
thier views on big business.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message

Unlike liberals I never hear conservatives say anything bad about big
business. In fact, if left up to them, conservatives would likely let big
corporations do what ever they want without any restraint or regulation. You
keep calling the supreme court “lefties”. It seems to me that with their
decisions on Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission and Kelo v. City
of New London there are more “righties” in the supreme court then there are
“lefties”.