Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Battery question

In some parts of the country, the mineral content of tap water will kill
batteries. It's a good idea to go buy distilled water, at the store, for
auto battery top off. The buck a gallon or so is worth it, not to risk
killing a $75 battery.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Steve Barker" wrote in message

H2O Yes but the water you use must not had contact with metal source
rain water accumulated on plastic sheets would be Ideal. good luck!

SAY WHAT?!?! I've been filling them with tap water for decades.

--
Steve Barker