Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] alan200@iinet.net.oz is offline

Default Are electric cars more energy efficient?

On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 04:22:06 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

If the frackin' tree huggers and our gov't would get out of the way of
nuclear energy, it would be more dependable and a helluva lot less
polluting than coal fired plants are now.

things were starting to move, but then the event in Japan shut it
down. We're not likely to see ANY new nuclear plants for decades.

And if the Japanese power company had built the plant 20 metres
higher above sea level the whole tragedy for the people would probably
not have happened.