Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Question about Benjamin Moore Natura Paint- seems like itscratches easy? Easily prone to indentations

On Jun 26, 6:45*pm, KOS wrote:
Hi in my living room I have Benjamin Moore Natura Paint- atrium white.. THe window sill has been primed properly and painted.. However, 9 months later- the sill is very easy to scratch. I have some vases sitting on the sill and they have left indentations in the paint.. Has anyone else found that Natura is easy- how can I say- "soft" or easy to scratch and cause indentations????

Thanks
KOS

How long did you wait before placing vases on the window sill? IF
they were filled with water, that might explain their heavy weight
causing marks. But it would have nothing to do with scratches.