Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Are electric cars more energy efficient?

On 6/26/2012 7:28 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Tom Gardner" Mars@Tacks wrote in message
Imagine where the nuclear industry would be now if not for "them".
Fusion would undoubtedly be closer to reality. Gee, who doesn't
want almost free, clean energy? Who would lose their power base?

I half suspect the reason is to keep us dependent on tankers that can
be interrupted by first Soviet, now Chinese submarines. Did you notice
how the clamor of the anti-nuke movement collapsed around 1990 and has
picked up again only recently?

An alternate-energy subsistence economy would have inadequate reserves
for military actions.

Exploiting America's potential weaknesses:
http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/china/...ne/unresw1.htm

"p9sNrw4"

I still can't believe the Japanese were so lax, it's not their style.