Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default EZ-go electric cart question

"Pete C." fired this volley in news:4fea4649$0$14540
:

Since you will have to dig into it to fix it, does it really make sense
to procrastinate on digging into it to find out what you need to fix?

Didn't, actually, Pete. I got the wrenches out right after I posted. It
takes a while just to get down to the motor/tranny.

I can chock the machine and put it in forward, and the motor sounds like
it's running, but it doesn't have enough torque to move against the chocks.

Hmm...

LLoyd