Posted to alt.home.repair
NotMe NotMe is offline

Default Battery question

"Steve B" wrote in message
There's an old motor home on our property we want to get rid of. It was
driven into place about three years ago. Apparently, no one checked the
batteries, and they are all dried now, I would guess fried. Can one fill
with electrolyte, charge, and hope for a Hail Mary? Or just go get new
batteries........ three of them.

Be careful if you try to jump start. Dead batteries in similar
circumstances have been known to explode.

If you want to donate it put an avert on Craig or freecycle.org were is as
is.

Some charties will pay a tow company to haul it off and you can get a tax
deduction.