Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Peg board clips

tiredofspam wrote:
Thsese days was Ron.. But I don't agree with you Mike, I'd still have
the clips.. They just make it so much less painful than dropping a
hanger.

I did agree with you that the clips work - twice now. All I said in
addition to that was that the right sized hooks make the issues that people
complain about, not an issue. The right sized hooks will seldom pull out in
the way that most complain about when they use 1/8" hooks in a 1/4" hole.

--

-Mike-

On 6/25/2012 4:09 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
-MIKE- wrote:
On 6/25/12 12:44 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
RonB wrote:
On Jun 22, 8:41 am, tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com wrote:
See the binaries for clips.

What do you need specifically? If you are looking for a source I
bought a couple of packages at HD recently. They are about the
only way you can keep pegboard hardware attached these days.

These days? Hell - put in the right sized hooks, or use the keeps
that -MIKE- posted, and they work. It's really not all that
difficult.

Not me. I don't think. How many beers? :-)

My bad - it was tiredofspan. Sorry -MIKE-. Wish I could blame it
on the beers, but I can't. Just have to accept the blame for an old
mind...