Posted to rec.woodworking
tiredofspam tiredofspam is offline

Default Peg board clips

Thsese days was Ron.. But I don't agree with you Mike, I'd still have
the clips.. They just make it so much less painful than dropping a hanger.

On 6/25/2012 4:09 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
-MIKE- wrote:
On 6/25/12 12:44 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
RonB wrote:
On Jun 22, 8:41 am, tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com wrote:
See the binaries for clips.

What do you need specifically? If you are looking for a source I
bought a couple of packages at HD recently. They are about the only
way you can keep pegboard hardware attached these days.

These days? Hell - put in the right sized hooks, or use the keeps
that -MIKE- posted, and they work. It's really not all that
difficult.

Not me. I don't think. How many beers? :-)

My bad - it was tiredofspan. Sorry -MIKE-. Wish I could blame it on the
beers, but I can't. Just have to accept the blame for an old mind...