Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Fatally Flawed

PlugSafe wrote:

On Monday, 25 June 2012 16:58:27 UTC+1, Steve Firth wrote:

[snip]

Of all the people on here you could have tried to pull that one on, I'm
the one that you really shouldn't have tried it on. Here's a clue. I
know that no contemporary of mine from my school is currently in
Helmand. There's a very good reason why I know that.

Who mentioned "contemporary"?

He would have to be you dolt, despite the mass pleading from the
public, the headmaster decided that he was not going to erect a statue
in honour of my attendance at the school.

You might want to get your head out of your butt and realise that the
number of people name "Steve Firth" in the UK is 1. Heck the number
of people named "Steve Firth" in my profession is 1. Always good for
a laugh.

Anyway, please don't let me interrupt your game of "my dad^W husband
is bigger than you" because it's really, really funny. And it's
destroyed the tiny shred of credibility that you may have. You might
want to say hello to Adam. No, not Adam the electrician, Adam who you
claim as a patron. He actually has met me, unlike your husband for
whom I feel a great deal of sympathy.