Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT. WW2 pix.

On Jun 25, 12:18*pm, harry wrote:
http://pavel-kosenko.livejournal.com...hread=22669914

The colors are phenomenal and the subject matter is very interesting,
but the pictures are too "posed" for me. I used to work for Eastman
Kodak and that has always been my complaint with any photo shoot they
had on display.

It's like some photographers never heard of candid shots.

Look at the pictures of the ladies with the drills. They all show the
user holding the chuck and/or the bit. Obviously posed.

The same "posed" feeling is evident across the entire set of pictures.

And now for a related musical interlude...

If you took all the girls I knew when I was single
And brought them all together for one night
I know they'd never match my sweet imagination
And everything looks worse in black and white

Kodachrome
You give us those nice bright colors
You give us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the world's a sunny day, oh yeah!
I got a Nikon camera
I love to take a photograph
So Mama, don't take my Kodachrome away

Paul Simon