Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Peter Hill Peter Hill is offline

Default Question for the Leftpondians - completely OT ... :-)

On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 01:14:23 +0100, "Arfa Daily"
wrote:

We do have sand drag escape roads here, although not many of them. There is
one at the bottom of a very long downgrade on a road in Devon that I used to
travel on regularly when going to carry out service work at a site that was
a customer of mine at the time.

There is one on A379 into Dartmouth.
http://goo.gl/maps/uwyl

There is another on A46 at Bath on approach from Pennsylvania
http://goo.gl/maps/jVYo
--
Peter Hill
Spamtrap reply domain as per NNTP-Posting-Host in header