Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cutting to "dead nuts" on plywood

On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 17:27:34 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 6/23/2012 4:18 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 6/23/12 2:06 PM, MJ wrote:
Ok, I'm amount to tackle a project where I need to
cut some plywood to "dead nuts'. I can rip easily enough
with my TS, but cross cutting will be a challenge and not
possible with my TS (not enough real estate on the saw for the cut).

I haven't been able to find a thick 7-1/4" blade. Perhaps the ones that
come with those expensive plunge cut saws would work. That's your other
answer: a good plunge cut saw and guide.

If C_Less can fall for one, anyone should be able to ...

Yeah, I have double riveted, triple locks on the wallet, and it was
hard to go for that Makita, but I'm glad I did. I need to get a few
adapters to get it hooked to my DC next.

I expect to use it more once the CNC router is done. I finished the
last mod and got paint on the legs, the gantry pieces, and all the
little parts today. The main frame gets color tomorrow.

--
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to
succeed is more important than any one thing.