Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Is this mould?!

harry wrote:
On Jun 23, 2:05 pm, gremlin_95 wrote:
snip

Thanks everyone, we have stripped the lino back and there isn't any sort
of growth underneath, the wood floor seems to be slightly damp on the
surface so we have left it without the lino to allow it to dry out and
see if anything happens after this.

--
David

You need to get those boards up and see what's beneath. And the
skirting off.
This could be a very serious problem.

Not as bad as one place I was intending to buy until I walked through
the door, and saw a layer of rot spores on the floor. So I quickly
walked out again, and made sure my shoes got thoroughly cleaned before I
got into the car to drive home.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.