Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default The creek is drowning you guys--Bill's project update

Swingman wrote:
On 6/20/2012 4:48 AM, Bill wrote:

I posted 3 pics of the virtually-finished result, in case anyone would
like to see them. It's basically Swingman's design stretched to
58"L x27"W x 40"H. The height feels like it was made for me! : )

http://web.newsguy.com/MySite/

Thank you, again, to everyone who helped!

That should last you a while, good work! This is an effective, simple,
sturdy, versatile, and very inexpensive to make bench design which can
be knocked together in short order.

Congratulations Swingman! I was just notified by email that your
workbench design made the "Daily Top 3 (Projects)" at lumberjocks.com.

They (and I) hope that their new 'Daily Top 3' badge on my project page
will make you smile.

It will also get a shoutout on Facebook and their Twitter stream.

-- LumberJocks
http://lumberjocks.com/