Posted to alt.home.repair

Default plug in timer

On Jun 22, 6:27*am, "Doug" wrote:
I have a cheaper coffee pot maker (inherited and makes good coffee)
that I like but it doesn't have a built in timer like my old one. *I
want to buy a timer that works like the built in kind that is always
set say to 2 hours and each time I plug in the coffee pot, it counts
down from 2 hours or whatever I have it last set at. *I don't want to
have to reset it each time I use the coffee pot. * Does something like
this exist as a plug in? *I looked so far on line and in one or two
stores without luck.

Scrounge the mechanical timer from an old microwave oven, They can
usually be turned to maximum and have a run time of about 60 minutes
before shutting off whatever is conected to them off. If you're too
lazy to set it each time, then you will have to buy something.