Posted to alt.home.repair
John McGaw John McGaw is offline

Default plug in timer

On 6/22/2012 7:27 AM, Doug wrote:
I have a cheaper coffee pot maker (inherited and makes good coffee)
that I like but it doesn't have a built in timer like my old one. I
want to buy a timer that works like the built in kind that is always
set say to 2 hours and each time I plug in the coffee pot, it counts
down from 2 hours or whatever I have it last set at. I don't want to
have to reset it each time I use the coffee pot. Does something like
this exist as a plug in? I looked so far on line and in one or two
stores without luck.

I have had one for years and years and was going to go and see who made it
so I could tell you but at the moment I can't find it so maybe I should say
I _had_ one. In any case, Belkin makes something that might work but it
doesn't have a 2-hour period, just ½, 3, and 6 hours. Cheap enough though:

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Conserv...f=pd_sim_hpc_1