Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default The creek is drowning you guys--Bill's project update

On Fri, 22 Jun 2012 07:29:52 -0500, Swingman wrote:
Do find myself shopping Amazon more and more for shop stuff ... you just
have to anticipate need a few days in advance, although things seem to
actually beat the original delivery date specified.

You guys have it pretty good down there. I can't/don't order from
amazon.com because of the duty we get dumped on us.

There is an amazon.ca, but they don't stock half the stuff that the
..com division has and they charge more for the stuff that both *do*
stock. Doesn't matter about our monies being on par.

The US really *is* a capitalist country but you have to live there to
take advantage of it. When I win the lottery, I'm moving down there in
a flash.