Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Vale[_2_] Vale[_2_] is offline

Default Help to identify SMD diode

"Telespalla Bob" ha scritto nel messaggio
. ..
Hi, I am repairing the power supply of my video projector and I need to
understand what type of diode is mounted here, in the green circle:

http://tinypic.com/r/2ltiwko/6

I see that it have three colored rings, but if I decode it with resistor
color code I obtain 652, that don't tell me nothing...
because the red ring is more width than others, I suppose that the reading
is 6522, but I don't find SMD diodes with this coding...
this diode is connected between gate and source of power mosfet, that its
source is connected to ground through 1.2ohm resistor.

this is a zener diode or schottky diode? :-(
thanks for your aid

I just sent you a pdf to make you clear the trouble.
ciao Vale