Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fuzzy Math (and bad sevice at McDonalds)

I cracked a tooth on a Sausage McMuffin with egg. I wrote the store, and
the headquarters office. And filled out the computer complaint form. I got
no response, at all.

I'll admit, that I do buy McFood, but as seldom as possible. Their lack of
response (all I wanted was a form letter) has cost them many thousands of
dollars.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"notbob" wrote in message

Some businesses are big enough that they jes don't care. I once got a
dried out hockey puck of a burger from a nation-wide chain. I wrote a
letter, sent an email, and phoned the West Coast division
headquarters. I never even got an acknowledgement that I attempted to
contact them.

nb

--
vi --the heart of evil!