Posted to rec.woodworking
tiredofspam tiredofspam is offline

Default Bill's project update

Nice.
And Nice collection too. They look in good shape.

On 6/21/2012 1:18 PM, Steve Turner wrote:
On 6/21/2012 9:14 AM, tiredofspam wrote:

On 6/21/2012 8:18 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

I'll start using pegboard the day I become a member of the Handyman
Club of America, Bill. (It'll be a cold day in hell, IOW.) I hate the
stuff.

Larry tell us how you really feel...

Larry, with the little black plastic clips the holders don't come off.
They
actually make good sense, unless you have a cabinet where every tool
has a spot.

I would love to make one to mount all my hand planes. But for now they
stay in
the drawer.

I posted a picture of a hand plane rack that I made over on
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking. Perhaps it would be of interest to you.