Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default 100% Trusted online data entry jobs

On 6/20/2012 9:18 PM, Duesenberg wrote:
On 6/20/2012 9:13 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 6/20/12 7:53 PM, Adam A. wrote:
Do you have a typing speed of 30 WPM? Do you have a computer at home?
Do you have a free time of at least 2hrs a day? If so utilize it by
working for international Companies, completing their typing jobs at
home. Make Huge Income. Work Free before you register. Earning is
guaranteed. Online data entry is one of the best home job for
housewives, unemployed, students and part time job finders. Easy Job,
just spend 2hrs. daily,& make massive monthly income. Just click or
copy paste the given link in the address bar of your browser.

http://www.scamdataentryjobs.us/95698.html

Their standards must be pretty low. I see at least five errors in
the message.

Not to mention 30 WPM is really slow. We had to achieve that in grade 9
typing class by the end of the second month.

If you are going to scam folks you need to make it sound easy for them...