Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Telespalla Bob Telespalla Bob is offline

Default Help to identify SMD diode

Il 20/06/2012 16:27, Telespalla Bob ha scritto:

the exploded chip I think is an UC3844. With a magnifier lens I can read
over an not burnt portion of chip surface the signature "1844A", but I
see that the UC1844A is designed for military and aerospace standards,
then is probably that the correct device is UC3844A (with 1844A core
inside...)
the application schematic in the datasheet is very similar to this,
except for gate driving circuit
This is a schematic that I have drawn down from board:

http://tinypic.com/r/2h6drbp/6

uhm... I'm sorry... perhaps the toroidal coils scheme is wrong, this
should be that correct

http://tinypic.com/r/30ag7ic/6