Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default The creek is drowning you guys--Bill's project update

tiredofspam wrote:
Bill I agree with everyone else. The legs are too close together.
I also believe that your stretcher underneath needs to come out on the
side toward your work side. Since you have indicated you are using ply
for the top, your support should go close to the edge, but allow
yourself some clamp space. This will support your work better at the
edge if you wish to hammer a nail into something.

I posted 3 pics of the virtually-finished result, in case anyone would
like to see them. It's basically Swingman's design stretched to
58"L x27"W x 40"H. The height feels like it was made for me! : )

http://web.newsguy.com/MySite/

Thank you, again, to everyone who helped!

Bill