Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Sagging Garage Door

On 6/19/2012 12:53 PM, Puddin' Man wrote:

2.) Does anybody know where I might be able to purchase a new reasonably
priced wood frame-and-panel door measuring 80 x 32 x (about ) 1.25 "?

Don't think there is such a thing any more (reasonably priced) that is...

1-1/4 to 1-3/8 are interior door thicknesses; exterior are generally
1-3/4 so that's one thing to look for.

As for cost-effective, look for the HforH store or other salvage/recycle
places--often they'll have whole piles of reclaimed/used doors for as
little as $10-20. You just have to get lucky and find what you're
looking for when you go...

Just one random search on web; chances it's where or even remotely close
to you are, I think, zero...but it's just for the idea...

http://www.seconduse.com/catalog/results/none-none-adv-panel-625496-none-50-none-none-width-32-32-height-80-80-none-1

Knoxville (TN) had Rail Salvage that always was worth wandering through
on a semi-regular basis just to see what had showed up since last time
there--I still have a pair of office walnut slab doors that are 36x96
that got for $10 for the both because one has a pretty deep scratch on side.