Posted to alt.home.repair

Default any organic grass control?

On 6/16/12 9:52 PM, Todd wrote:
Hi All,

In my little garden, after the compost and all, the
local grasses have found nirvana. I am getting tired
of picking their spouts out and am loosing the battle.

Is there an organic method for killing grass, besides
manual labor?

Many thanks,
-T

There weren't many chemicals way back when my Mom had a garden.
It was just the basic push cultivator with the big wheel in front for
weed control. She used a garden hoe for the weeds in between plants.
This was on a farm so she had all the wheat straw she wanted for mulch.