Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default BBQ Pit

"Steve B" wrote:
-snip-

You have changed my way of thinking. I am a retired welder, and was even
thinking of going to an old friend who owns an LPG refiller site, and has
many large tanks. Probably some old ones that are out of date that he may
want to get rid of.

thank dog! I couldn't believe you weren't going metal.

I can't find a picture of the local outfit that has a 12'(?) black pig
in a trailer. It has "You never forget your first pig" painted on
the side.

Looks a little like the piglet here- but 12' long, 2 doors, on a
trailer, and black.
http://www.neatorama.com/2006/06/08/...st-bbq-grills/

Some other interesting ideas there, too.

Jim