Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Sorta - Woodpeckers:

On Sat, 16 Jun 2012 11:40:08 -0400, Norminn
wrote:

On 6/16/2012 10:40 AM, RonB wrote:
Woodpeckers are either very dumb or very devious.

By the time the sound travels from their beak, through the aluminum
gutters and into the structure of our house it sounds like a machine
gun. Will jolt a beer right out of you hand.

@^%$!& little *******s!

RonB ;O)

It helps to switch to Jack Daniels.

Be careful, over indulgence in Jack Daniel whiskey can make you go to
work on your day off. Makes women look like Cinderella at closing
time.

Moderation is called for, but a damn wonderful whiskey :-\

Next morning:

"Who the hell are you?!!"

"I don't know this morning, but last night I was the Yellow Rose of
Texas!"