Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default JESUS IS LORD!

In message ,
the_constructor writes

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 16 Jun 2012 07:13:26 +0100, "the_constructor"
wrote:

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Jun 2012 12:07:28 -0700 (PDT), PAIR OF ********
wrote:

CRAP,

So, please **** off, there's a good nutter.

So what do you have faith in Grimly ?

Me, myself, and I.
Oh, and the inherent decency of most people.
Apart from the ****s, that is.

Speak to any Doctor or Nurse in a Trauma unit or ICU and they will tell you
that even the non believers start to pray.

That's because the Judaeo-Christian belief system was so comprehensively
rammed down our throats in our formative years

Its the same as some people in desperation, when scientific medicine
cannot save them (advanced cancer for example) turn to quack remedies in
desperation

I can guarantee you that I shall not be praying to a man on a stick or
other similar imaginary sky fairy, NO ! not even the flying spaghetti
monster

--
geoff