Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default JESUS IS LORD!

On 16/06/2012 16:34, the_constructor wrote:

We all have to have faith in someone or something, else we wouldn't survive.

Belief in God is the adult equivalent of believing in Santa. Behave
according to some laid down rules and you will get rewarded with
presents / everlasting life in heaven.

If believing in sky fairies is what it takes for some people to
"survive" or find purpose with their lives then good luck to them. I
just ask they don't try to push their primitive / outdated beliefs down
my throat, like the OP spammer of this thread and those idiot Jehovah's
Witnesses who knock on my door occasionally.