Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Series I CNC head rebuild

Ignoramus7592 fired this volley in
news
Lloyd, where did you get the parts?

HandWtools.com

Barry the owner, Nicole the office/sales woman, and Heather the tech (who
rebuilds mills herself... no comments, guys) are extremely helpful,
friendly, and ready to answer calls.

They'd not encountered some of the problems I have, because most of their
business is mostly rebuilding Series I and Series II manual machines.
But they had all the right parts ready, and shipped them for quick
delivery.

The only thing they didn't have was a method of removing the motor
without removing the head -- which, is, after all, "impossible". Got
past that! G

LLoyd