Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

Default Snow drill press - What to do?

At auction last weekend, ended up with a Snow 2-UD drill press.
This is not much bigger than a regular DP, except much heavier. Has
coolant pump and pneumatic table.
I'm probably going to clean it up and see if I can find a VFD to get
it running.
So far I have found zero information on it. This model is no longer
supported by the company that bought Snow, though they still offer
newer Snow-branded machines that appear to be descended from this one.

At any rate, does anyone happen to have some documentation on this
model?
Anyone here (Gunner?) familiar enough with this model to tell me the
basics of running it?

Lastly, what sort of shop would have a use for this machine? I'll
probably end up finding a new home for it, but for now it's a bit
intriguing.

Any info appreciated