Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark Zacharias Mark Zacharias is offline

Default Useful photo copying service

"Tim Schwartz" wrote in message
Hello all,

A customer brought me an older Pioneer product with the original factory
schematic. As I usually do, I took it to a copy center (in this case
Office Depot) to have a large format copy made, as its nice to have, and I
hate taping diagrams together.

I noticed that they now have digital copiers, so I asked it they could
give me the digital image too. The answer was, for $3 more, SURE!

Ask them to make sure the copier is set for Black & White as the scan will
be cleaner. Bring a USB flash drive with you, and you'll be set. The scan
was not perfect, but its very readable and shareable.

Regards,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics

Care to share?