Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default Towards the goal of a truly universal IR remote control

My parallel-serial IR RC exerciser/function code component enlarger, worked
, in that the waveform on the 1 to 5mS TB DSO looked and timed exactly the
same as the code I was emulating. Unfortunately I had forgotten that the
carrier circa 38KHz in not a square wave. Will have to a dd a couple of
steering dides to the oscillator and try again emulating a known system .
Reason I was not much good at electronics design, I always overlooked at
least one thing